Journal, etc

The problem, Luke, is that you do have a physical journal! You used to write in it (when you weren't using it as a mousepad). This is a fun way to write down thoughts, though.

I have journaled since I was in 3rd grade. I think I'm on book number 22. But lately I have been slacking, and I want to get back into it. I think it helps me think about and be with God more, and it reminds me of his past faithfulness to me. Lately I've been thinking about how Easter sneaked up on me, and instead of having no expectations for the holidays, which sometimes seems the safe thing to do, I'm trying to consider this holiday WITH expectation, even though now Easter is over. The Lord is risen, and he gives hope and joy. These are things I often live without and get used to living without.

Right now I'm blogging at work and researching thyroids and metabolism. I hope to find out something about my dang endocrine system. Have a dr appt Thursday and want to get a referral to an endocrinologist. We are kind of slow at work today. I'm working with the editor on a magazine, so we go back and forth.


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...