Weird Topic

So below you should see some pictures of SR and I at the dental school Martin Luther King, Jr. party.

Here's an interesting discussion. Smells. So as I've been working out this year, I've totally noticed something strange; namely that, in my 24th year of existence, God decided to put the stank in my sweat. I'm not kidding, before this year I could work out and then go to class or anything no problem. And now all of a sudden, it's like, whew! I'm talking serious Old Spice need going on. What the heck is that all about? So anyway, I've had to change up all kinds of habits and plans; now every morning I have to think about getting a "gym bag" together to combat this new phenomenon. And let's talk shoes. I mean what is going on when I take my shoes off? I'm not kidding either, this is all brand new. Are there any diseases that could cause this?


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...