There's a baby, and it's a girl!

Well it's been a while since I've last posted. We found out around 14 weeks ago that I'm having a baby! Now, it was a surprise baby, for sure. But since the initial shock and panic have worn off, I've begun to realize that there will be nothing else more wonderful. What a wealth of blessings she will be to us. I'm so thankful.

And we found out Monday that she's indeed a GIRL! Of course, I've known it all along. The ultrasound just confirmed it! Even Luke finally conceded last week that he believed, deep down, it was a girl. But I still cried when we found out. It was so overwhelmingly true, and she is so absolutely perfect and beautiful, and the whole experience was like getting your ultimate wish come to life!

I'm about 19 weeks right now. Here are a couple of pictures of me at 18 weeks. Starting to feel a little like I have a water balloon in my belly. Almost halfway there!
















































And here is an ultrasound photo of the wonder child, beautiful thing.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...