Charlotte's first year

To keep record of Charlotte's first twelve months, I wanted something more than her little baby book. I really more blank space, free rein, a place to draw and write and include a few photos from each month, her birth announcement, handprints, lines from my journal, etc. Old-fashioned photo albums are beautiful, so I decided to buy a lovely handmade album from BlueRoofDesigns on Etsy.

A friend of mine wanted to see a little of what I had done with it, so here are a few photos. I apologize for the blurriness and the darkness!

This album was intended to feel sweet, romantic, and delicate. I wanted to use true materials and technique in the form of the handmade paper, photo corners, and calligraphy.
















Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...